Ilhem

Ilhem

Riding the Rails: Locomotive Lust and Carnal Cabooses - Jerry L. Wheeler, Gavin Atlas, J.D. Barton, Nathan Burgoine, Dale Chase, Erastes, William Holden, Jeffrey Ricker, Rob Rosen, Daniel M. Jaffe, Jay Neal, Joseph Baneth Allen, Dusty Taylor, Hank  Edwards, Jeff Mann, Rick R. Reed "Forget catching up on your reading-you have scenery to inspire you and time for an innocent flirtation or two. Or ten. Maybe not so innocent and more than a flirtation" This is how this anthology is introduced and the travel kept its promise, I enjoyed most of the stories. What prevails however is that I discovered Nathan Burgoine whose story really made a strong impression on me.Introduction or the wolf-man that ate me near Chicago : **Highland speeder – Jeff Mann : ** No Mincing Words – Rob Rosen : ***Elsewhen – ‘Nathan Burgoine : *****Mount Olympus – Jeffrey Ricker : *Reunion on the rails – Hank Edwards : *** The blue train – Erastes : ****The train home – Rick R. Reed : **Royal Service – Dale Chase : ***Resist me, please! – Daniel M. Jaffe : *Engine of repression – Gavin Atlas : **Shadow mapping – JD Barton : ***Geronimo’s laughter – Joseph Baneth Allen : ***The Roundhouse men – Dusty Taylor : ***The Last Train – William Holden : ****